So fresh and vibrant in flavour, much better than the raita you can buy in the supermarket and takes only a few minutes to make. We recommend you serve this with a curry (we cooked this one), a dahl, some rice and naan breads. An Indian feast!
Tomato, onion and cucumber raita – to serve 4
- 1 small vine tomato, chopped into 1cm dice
- 90g cucumber, peeled and chopped into 1cm dice
- half a small red onion, finely chopped
- large handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 3/4 tsp roasted cumin powder (see below)
- 1/3 tsp chilli powder
- 400g plain yogurt, whisked until smooth
Stir all the ingredients together and season to taste.